Thursday, July 29, 2010

day.....4?

this morning feels like a long time ago and yesterday blends into the day before... and I'm certain I'm not the only one with this problem. I started this thinking it would be a physical week that might be really fun as well- now it seems more like a vacation that also has a physical element. today's ride was
nice, short, with some rolling hills, lots of beautiful wind turbines (and some wind), ending at a river town, Charles city, or chuck town. the ever-present cover band is currently playing Magic Man in the background.

theres lots of costumes out here, even more today it seemed.... leisure suit guys, three fat elvises, some chickens, green guy, and tutu ladies...

the rain last night wasn't too bad although I suffered through some childhood memories of wakin up in a puddle- but my tent held up well, and it's way better to have rain at night, in my opinion, than during the day.... tonight is cool-- good sleeping weather...

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment