Saturday, July 31, 2010

last night

feeling a lot better about life at this point than I was 12 hours ago. we had rain all morning, not a warm summer rain, but a pelting cold rain for hours. on a bright note my legs did feel better, I think yesterday broke me. i am starting to feel more normal on a bike than walking...and feeling much stronger than in the beginning of
the week, too...over 60 miles felt like a normal day.....after charging through rain till noon it finally let up and blue skies suddenly appeared and we enjoyed an alternative rock
cover band and cookies for a while before meandering into Manchester.

ill miss the community here, and the culture.... not looking
forward to lonely Illinois rides....but looking forward to sleeping in a bed. I'm feeling very lucky to have had the time to spend with a couple old friends and thousands of bike lovers and even more generous iowans. thanks.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment