Friday, July 23, 2010

i80


I-80, where I will really start to feel at home--- on our way to grinnell, my Alma mater. over my four years there i made many many trips across the midwest on i80.... maybe we'll get some maid-rite sandwiches and corn nuggets... tomorrow morning i get to see some buddies from college, and we grab the charter to the start-- sioux city, yeah!

this may be a very good idea or very bad idea, but it's an idea I've tossed around long enough that it really is time- notwithstanding my thesis defense in three weeks. i am not sure what to expect... but like what I hear-- there's so much pie, for instance, it's likely you gain weight while riding 440 miles. also have heard about ham balls, slip n slides, the spin doctors, and a hobo museum!

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment