Monday, July 26, 2010

easy

smoothest 80 miles ever! when folks have boomboxes on the back of their bikes playing michael Jackson and there's a nuke tail wind and not so many hills-- makes riding easy. stopped in a bar at the way and it was like spring break for 40 somethings - watched a guy dance so hard on a chair that he fell right through it. pressed on, and flew into town pretty early and took my first shower in the high school nearby. today I was struck by how many kids and families do this- there are tons of tandems with little kid legs pedaling away- so cute.

tomorrow is just 60 miles.... and the hobo museum

Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

  1. Yay for RAGBRAI! I rode it last year. Here's my secret to RAGBRAI, which I discovered about halfway through: bring an extra pair of clean socks in a ziploc bag each morning. Nothing feels better than fresh socks after eating lunch!

    ReplyDelete